Thursday, 30 July 2009

Arise Sir Barack !


An interesting , if tongue in cheek , article from the stalwart Daniel Hannan regarding the popular theory that the current US President was born a British subject (and is therefore ineligible to stand for his office).

I'm not one for conspiracy theories , the giant lizards on the grassy knoll told me they were p**h .

Although I'm intrigued by the Common Purpose debate (the more I read their protestations of innocence , the more I think they've got something to hide), I think some fair-minded patriots are getting a bit too worked up about them .

I was , however , drawn to this comment on Mr. Hannan's blog -
Obama’s birth certificate is not the only document at issue. There is no documentation available for his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medicalrecords, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records. None, zip, nada….
Just sayin’.

If this is true , and I've no reason to doubt it , then The Chosen One has got quite a few questions to answer .

No comments: